Sunday 16 December 2007

Good evening.


Picture: DeviantArt

What do you think about the picture above? Isn't it cute? :)

Anyway I came home for a few hours ago and the big surprise that I mentioned was that we were all going to have a lovely Christmas dinner, just the family at a beautiful restaurant in town.
Great food and terrific company made my evening a bit hit!

Since it is Christmas and all I was reminded that family is so important. I love my family, I truly do, there isn't anything that I wouldn't do for them, honestly speaking.

So when I was trying to find a cute picture to post here which somehow signifies "family" I thought that this one was perfect!

Anyway it's been a long day and I should try to go bed early so I think I might go and get ready for bed. Stockholm says goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vad mysigt det lät! Verkligen vardagslyx att gå ut och äta med människor som man älskar :)

About me said...

Emma: Ja det var det verkligen :) Vi hade jätte trevligt! Man borde dock göra det oftare.. :)