Tuesday 25 December 2007

Friends Forever.

Picture: Originally from DeviantArt but I made some adjustments to it.

I pray for you day and night. Every time I close my eyes I can see your smiling face, such beautiful features, let me just say that it's something that I will never forget, for who could forget such a beautiful sight?

The way your eyes always lighten up the room whenever you are present. I wish I had counted the numerous times that I have dreamt about your wonderful scent.

You turned out to become one of the best friends in my life. I would say that you know me very well by now and I am so glad that you have always been there by my side.

Thanks to the Internet we have been able to keep in contact. With you I can say anything crazy, be myself and I have never been forced to act.

I feel blessed to have such a wonderful friend like you in my life and I don't regret any of the things that I have said. The clock is ticking, I should try to go to bed.

But first let me just say, thank you for being you. I will always keep a special place inside my heart for no one else but you.

Thank you for being such a caring friend. This is not the end.

For I know that our friendship will continue to grow, today, tomorrow and forever. All the inspiration that you have given me I will always keep, I will not forget them, never.

Things have become complicated and it's been all because of me. I never meant to hurt you that's all I need you to understand and to see.

The future is still unknown and hopefully my heart will heal. Someday someone might figure out a way to make my knees weak just the way you did and hopefully it will make me dance upon my bare heels.

All I want to focus on now is how to make our friendship even stronger. All the "heavy" feelings I've had inside of me, you don't have to worry about no longer.

Thank you for giving me so many beautiful memories. Together we will hopefully create new memories.

I'm just curious though, how many people find their soulmate at the age of 19..? The time we spent when you were here where one of the best times of my life, you made me happier than I have ever been.

Don't get me wrong, you still make me smile, for me it all feels like a meaningful song. I press repeat on my Ipod and I continue listening to it all night long..

No comments: