Friday 28 December 2007

Fun Fearless Female.

For about one hundred years ago people would not have been able to meet a woman who could call herself for the three "F-words".

It was forbidden for women to step out in society and to do their own careers. The female duties were basically to give birth to many healthy and strong children (preferably boys) and to stay at home to cook and to clean while their husband was at work.

Let's just say, time has changed- in most "modern" parts of the world.

I am more than happy about the fact that I can call myself for a "Fun Fearless Female", that's probably how my closest friends would describe me as well.

Famous females such as Jane Austen, Pippi Longstocking, Rosa Parks, Toni Morrison and the list could go on forever, have inspired me in many different ways throughout my life.

Ever since I was a little girl my parents tought me that I could accomplish anything as long as I had the will and strength to achieve my goals and most important of all - not giving up on yourself.

This is probably the reason for why I ended up being such a stubborn child when I was at a younger age.

Despite the fact that there are a lot of women who work as much as their husbands do today I am sure that there are wives who finds it to be perfectly fine to stay home today as well. The difference is that these women hopefully have had the chance of choosing what they want to do, if they have been forced to stay at home one could simply say that we jumped back in time again which I think is wrong.

People have to adjust themselves to the time we're living in. A new and modern time where no matter the sex or skin colours that you have we should all be treated by the same rights.

I know I was born because my parents love each other and the fact that they wanted to create a little miracle which they welcomed to the world with open arms.

I also know that I was given my opinions and values to be able to make a change, they don't have to be big ones but if everyone does a small change, to improve someone else's life, then in the end they could all turn into miracles which could save so many people's lives.

Once again, I'm proud to call myself a "Fun Fearless Female". A young woman full of ambitions where the sky is her limit.

No comments: