Saturday 8 December 2007

In the morning light.

I'm staring out into the morning light. I embrace my soft pillow and I hold it tight.

A new day has begun. Still there are no signs of our beloved sun.

I take out my iPod and press play, a random chosen song starts playing inside my ears. Fort Minor keeps on singing "Where'd you go? I miss you so. Seems like it's been forever, that you've been gone." I can't hold back, I have to let out my tears.

I honestly mean it, you are always on my mind. Still I have so many questions deep inside that I have to find.

Perhaps it's because of the season I miss you so much more? Now is the time when family and beloved ones come together, the fact that you are so far away, is that the reason for why my heart feels so sore?

My cheeks are all wet it is at times like these I wish I had a pet. Preferably a dog since they say that it is "man's best friend".

Anyway I can't stand here all day. I better stop daydreaming and so something about this Saturday.

No comments: